|I try to room with Becky Spencer each time we cross paths at the Colorado Christian Writers Conference and the Greater Philadelphia Christian Writers Conference. (Thank you Marlene for introducing us!) Becky and I share a LOT in common! We both:
Becky lives in Buhler, Kansas, a hot spot of controversy right now centered on the cross of Jesus. I’d like to share the post Becky sent me.
Love you, too, sweet sis.
Have you heard what’s happening in our little town of Buhler? We’re being threatened with a lawsuit because our city seal has a prominent cross on it, along with the words, “Traditional Values.” It’s been on FOX and other national news channels. I’ve thought about you so many times because of your passion for the cross and the Savior who died for us there. Our new t-shirts say, “It’s all about the cross.” AMEN!
Praying for wisdom for our leaders and for boldness in our people
Becky Yates Spencer beckyspencerministries.com
This is Hope again–I have a question.
Is the cross meant to disturb us?
The Latest Blog, Lift Up the Cross
- Children, It is the Last Hour August 8, 2020
- Healed in the High Praises to God May 13, 2020
- We Are Grounded March 28, 2020
- Preaching to the Undecided Voters February 25, 2020
- “Arise, Let Us Go From Here.” January 1, 2020
- God’s Great Stop Sign October 7, 2019
- Will We Trust Him? August 5, 2019
- 2020–The Year of Battle in the Heavenlies July 19, 2019
- Jesus Died for the Sins on the Internet March 5, 2019
- My Song in the Night November 22, 2017
- Follow Lift Jesus' Cross! on WordPress.com
Search Inside This Site